One Call Now - Emergency Notifications
TESTING - The District of Tofino tests the One Call Now system as well as the outdoor warning sirens on the first Friday of each month.
- Step 1: Create an accont. Click the logo above and sign up to receive texts, phone calls and emails.
- Step 2: Opt in to the text service by texting the word "Resume" to 1 (937) 240-0720
Cell service providers require you to agree to receive text messages from One Call Now before you can be contacted using the One Call Now text messaging service. You will not be prompted to do this, just text the number immediately after creating an account. You'll receive a confirmation text within a minute or two.
- Fees: Standard text messaging rates apply for all texts received from One Call Now.
- Collection of Personal Information: One Call Now collects personal information on behalf of the District of Tofino for the purpose of notifying individuals of emergency communications (s. 26 (c) of FOIPPA). Questions regarding this collection can be directed to Keith Orchiston, Emergency Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Storage Outside of Canada: The information you submit will be stored in or accessed from a location outside of Canada. By signing up for this service, you consent to the information you enter being stored in, or accessed from, a location outside of Canada, and that this permission takes effect immediately. You may withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing to the service.
Emergency Program Coordinator
(T) 250-725-3229 ext. 708